Check out these opportunities for adult Bible studies, fellowship, and support that have been planned with pandemic safety in mind. Roberta Watson, Director of Adult Education, will be glad to help you find a place or create one that interests you. For more details or to get connected, contact Roberta at Roberta@madisonfumc.com.
- Cokesbury Zoom SS Class led by Jimmy Stokes, Sarah Burbach, and David Burbach. Zoom Meetings at 9 am Sunday mornings, concluding in time for the 10 am Worship Service. Cokesbury Quarterly Books available at the Epworth drive-through.
- Good News Zoom SS Class led by Roberta Watson. Zoom Meetings at 7 pm Wednesday evenings. This group is currently studying the gospel of Mark with video support from Francis Chan.
- Madison FUMC Online Bible Study: New study beginning August 3: It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst. Purchase your book through Amazon or local retailers. Links to video sessions and Zoom discussion times will be posted to the Facebook page each week. Zoom Meetings at 10 am Thursday mornings.
- Single Moms Group led by Katie Anderson. Meets Sundays at 7 pm. Current Study is A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers. For more info, contact Katie at 706-347-0454 or email@example.com
- Men’s Community Bible Study led by John Miles. Meets Tuesdays, 7-8 am at the Farm Bureau Office, 1001 Pennington Road, Madison. This is an interfaith community based group open to men of all ages. The weekly meetings center on the study and discussion of God’s Word and how to apply faith to the rigors of life. The group is comprised of men of all ages.
- Women’s Book Club led by Ginger O’Neal. The book chosen for August is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Meeting date will be posted on the group Facebook page: Madison First UMC Women’s Book Club. Contact Ginger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alzheimer and Dementia Support Group: This Support Group is currently offering Internet-based workshops and discussion times for people caring for loved ones with Alzheimer and/or dementia. For more info, contact Cindy Snyder at email@example.com