Rev. Grady Mosley continues his sermon series, “24 Hours that Changed the World.” Because Madison First UMC is observing social separation, today’s service is provided as video and audio-only streams.
Discussion questions following the message
- What’s one stereotypical thing you are afraid of? What’s one thing you were afraid of when you were younger?
- What’s a fear you’ve left behind as you’ve grown up? What’s a fear that you’ve kept or that has grown with you?
- What’s a very real and practical fear that you’ve noticed in the past week?
- Don’t miss this: In what ways can fear inpact how you make decisions or determine the direction of your life?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:54b-55. How does this verse differ from how most people see death?
- What can change when we realize that something isn’t final?
- Jesus defeated death, which is something people fear, what does that mean for you?
- For high schoolers: What decisions would you make differently if you made them based on the fact that Jesus has defeated death and fear?